Saturday, December 5, 2009

Calcutta University Result 2009 - www.caluniv.ac.in Exam Results 2009

University of Calcutta declared result of UG Courses BA, B.Sc and B.Com Last semester examination The Exam result announced through Calcutta University Official web portal www.caluniv.ac.in, Result published on after 12:30 PM Today, 26th November 2009.

Recently, University of Calcutta has introduced two new educational Departments are Genetics and Biotechnology. The result of B.A-I, B.A-II & B.Sc-I, B.Sc-II of both Honours & General exam 2009, B.A-I, B.A-II, B.SC-I, B.Sc-II & B.Com-I, B.Com-II of Major Exam 2009 and B.A-I & B.Sc-II Honours & General Exam 2009 will be announced today.



Calcutta University Result 2009: www.caluniv.ac.in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP